jueves, 17 de diciembre de 2009

Noticias:

Hey Girls...this re Stella (me) and...im sorry if you dont understand me but i dont understand too much the spanish...and im sorry if Kelsey post me on this story as the evil Bitch xD
Well u maybe know that Kelsey recently date with her boyfriend Connor..and she doesnt have time to post some chapter on her blog....so she give me the alternative password to post some chapters..BUT:s she forgett to send me the information..soooooooo im so sorry if today we (me &kelsey) dont post something xD
But at least i will post something that i found on facebook this morning....but first!!! i will try to traduce this with the help of camila (da other friend) and with da google traductor ok??



Hey Chicas...esta es stella (yo) y lo lamento si ustedes no me entiendan porque yo tampoco entiendo mucho el espanol y lo lamento si kelsey me puso en esta historia como la Perra mala xD
bueno ustedes sabran que que kelsey salio con connor su novio si que ella no tuvo tiempo de colocar otro capitulo asique ella me dio la contrasena alternativa para poner algunos capitulo...pero ella olvido darme la informacion sooooooo lo lamento si nosotras (yo & kelsey) no colocamos algo
Pero por lo menos colocare algo que encontre en facebook esta manana:

Girls....If One Of The Guys From Tokio Hotel Offers You If You Want To Take a Shower With Him...and make some dirty stuffs in the Hottub....What Would You Say??




Chicas...si Uno De Los Integrantes de Tokio Hotel Te Ofrece Ir a Bañarte Con El En La Bañera Con El y hacer algunas "cosas sucias" con el...que le dirias???

PLEASE POST SOMETHING ON THE COMMENTS-------PONGAN ALGO EN LOS COMENTARIOS

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario